As Commissioned and Non-commissioned Officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.”
Regardless of our current status — active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian — that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility as citizens, it is our duty as officers to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us.
We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed.
It is imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that those responsible can be identified and brought to justice in order that they and similarly-minded people never again commit such heinous crimes.
It is also imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that governmental policies and military actions resulting from 9/11 are based on truth rather than deception.
We join with others, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Veterans for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11.
We, the undersigned current and former Commissioned and Non-commissioned U.S. Military Officers, believe that whereas:
- There is incontrovertible publicly available evidence since 9/11/01 that the official account of the events of that day is incomplete and fraught with errors;
- The 9/11 Commission Report inadequately answered, and in numerous cases even failed to address, many of the most important questions that were called to its attention;
- The blatant disregard of extensive compelling evidence that clearly refutes the official account raises rational suspicion of intentional deception by agents of the U.S. Government;
- U.S. Government policies and military actions have been, and continue to be, founded upon assumptions about the events of 9/11 that are likely to be erroneous;
- As a result of U.S. military action based on the official account of 9/11, thousands of U.S. servicemen and women and hundreds of thousands of civilians have lost their lives; and
- The perpetrators of the heinous crimes against humanity that were committed on 9/11 have still not been brought to justice.
Therefore, we petition the Congress of the United States for a new and independent investigation into the events of 9/11/01 by a duly constituted legal body with the authority to subpoena and require testimony under oath, and with authority to prosecute if criminal activity is discovered, so that the perpetrators of these crimes against humanity can at last be brought to justice.